Crush Your Fitness Goals!
In this weeks video podcast episode, we’ll be sharing valuable beginner tips and tricks to help you kickstart your fitness journey and achieve your goals in the new year. Embarking on a fitness journey can be challenging, especially for beginners. That’s why we’ve gathered expert advice, motivational stories, and practical strategies to help you overcome obstacles and stay committed to your goals. Whether you’re looking to lose weight, build muscle, or simply improve your overall health, this podcast is for you!
In this weeks podcast, we will touch on the following tips and questions:
- What is the best routine for someone VERY out of shape?
- At What Age do you Stop Building Muscle & Strength?
- How to Manage Workouts with a Manual Labor Job?
- Assisted Pull-up Machine vs Banded Pullups: Which is better?
- Does Walking in Place Help With Fat Loss?
- Which Greek Yogurt is Best for Health? (Full Fat vs No Fat)
- How Quickly Should You Try to Gain Weight if You’re Skinny?
- Should You Be Sleepy After Workouts?
One More Thing..
If you want to continue to improve your health and knowledge of the gym, regardless of your current abilities in life, you need to subscribe to our blog. I also am going to link another video podcast below, talking all dieting and hunger when losing weight, that I think you would also enjoy!
11 Reasons You’re Always Hungry on a Weight Loss Diet (can’t stop eating)
“I Can’t Stop Eating!” This weeks podcast covers everything related to hunger and weight loss. If you are someone who always struggles to manage hunger on a weight loss diet, you are in the right place. In the recording, we looked at how the topics below are related to hunger and losing weight, and how…
#fitnesstips #fitness #workouttips #exercise #exercisetips #beginnerworkout #beginnerfitness