Back Pain Relief
This article, in addition to the video above, will detail exactly how to crack your back with a foam roller, in less time than it takes to send a friend a text. Before we begin, if you don’t have a foam roller, I am going to link the one below that I recommend and enjoy using. If you already have one, let’s get some back pain relief.
How to Crack Your Back With a Foam Roller
We will break this up into the following, easy steps.
- Put the foam roller on a sturdy ground or surface.
- Sit down with your butt in front of the foam roller.
- Hug your body as tight as you can, thinking about pulling your shoulder plates apart.
- Hold this tight body position, while leaning your upper back against the foam roller and gently glide up and down.
- Next, take a large breath in, and as you exhale, put your hands behind your head, and glide up and down the foam roller, leaning your upper back away from it now.
- Repeat this as many times as you need throughout the day. You may hear a pop, or just experience some light relief. If you have any pain with this, discontinue the movement.
One More Thing
If you want to continue to improve your back pain, regardless of your current abilities in life, you need to subscribe to our blog. If you don’t want to do that, feel free to check out this other article I created, showing you exactly how to self massage the knots in your neck and shoulder.
How To Self-Massage Your Neck, Shoulders, and Upper Back: Trigger Point Ball Method
Tightness in Your Neck: Will it Ever Go Away? The common era of technology has done so many good things for the world. Making access to the internet better and allowing individuals to talk to friends overseas, but unfortunately it has also brought the dreaded tech neck. Sitting in bad postures while using the internet…
#backpain #chiropractic #chiropractor #lowbackpain #backpainrelief #lowbackpainrelief #physicaltherapy #foamroller