Let’s Get Fit!
Ready to kickstart your fitness journey and become a gym pro? You’ve come to the right place! We’re breaking down some of the best tips for gym beginners, based off of some frequently asked beginner fitness questions, in the video podcast linked above. We’ll guide you through the do’s and don’ts, how to use gym equipment, and the best exercises to get started. Whether you’re 18 or 80, it’s never too late to start!
The Questions and Topics Outlined in the Video Podcast Linked Above Are:
- Can You Build Muscle With a Fast Metabolism?
- Legs Are Feeling Weaker After Squats
- Should You Lift Weights in Running Shoes?
- Is Dirty Bulking Better Than Clean Bulking?
- Why Am I Getting Weaker When Losing Weight?
- Dumbbell vs Barbell Squats: Which is Better?
- Should You Run If You Are Extremely Obese?
One Last Thing..
If you want to continue to improve your fitness and health, regardless of your current abilities in life, you need to subscribe to our blog. I am also going to link another one of our beginner fitness podcasts we created below, helping you get the most out of your time in the gym!
Let’s Get Fit! Are you new to fitness and looking for a roadmap to success? In our most recent video podcast, linked above, we give you the beginner’s blueprint for achieving your fitness goals. We discussed numerous aspects of fitness and health, to keep you moving in the right direction. We’ll also give you some…
#beginnerfitness #fitnesspodcast #beginnerworkout #exercisetips #fitnesstips #nutritiontips